Monday, October 19, 2009

The Unexpected

And.....out from the mundane pops....the Unexpected. I've been craving a pair of ankle boots for quite some time now. I have yet to find some that fit my price range and my quirky standards. As I was sitting outside under the stars pondering my disappointment of a day and my lack of posting inspiration, I decided to roll down my retro black steel rimmed rocker boots to see how I liked the ankle boot effect. To my sheer delight, the interior is printed with red roses on a black denim-like background!!! Who knew? I've had these boots for months! The ankle boot cravings of yore have been satiated because now I have something better. Out of boredom comes experimentation and a royal "kiss-off" to the same-old. And all for free!!!! So, if anything, I hope this inspires you to look for inspiration anywhere and everywhere!



No comments:

Post a Comment