Monday, November 23, 2009

Shreddy McShred

My new staple! Black, top-to-bottom shredded black skinny jeans. Trashy? Yes. Not for the faint-of-heart? Yes. My soulmate in the form of pants? Absolutely, a thousand time YES. They were razored by hand and brought into my life by a blonde girl whose name I do not remember, although I shall never forget her. I wore nude fishnets underneath for a 'barely there' sort of peek-a-boo effect; although some days call for colored tights or metallic leggings instead, contingent upon my feelings of bravery, of course.

shoes: vintage Cesare Martinoli

2 comments:

  1. Love these!!!! I love the fishnets underneath. Who was this blonde girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found this! I bought some and had no idea what to do with them! xoxo Camille @ nevernaked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete